• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton away travel info

stonegold

Reaction score
If your'e due to be coming to the match via train next tuesday just be aware there is supposed to be yet another Southern train strike on this day , so check before you travel as it can be a nightmare as iv'e found out myself during the last strike , here's a link to the Brighton official website that will be updating its travel arrangements , hope this is of some use .

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...e-albion-wolverhampton-wanderers-3356768.aspx

I'm going but I'll just park in the Bridge Car Park and take the hit. Can't be arsed with using the train service from Brighton. The queues are horrible.

Update from southern rail , there will be JUST 2 trains stopping at falmer after the game heading towards brighton , these are at 10pm and 11 pm , park and ride options are on the official Brighton website .

I'm going but I'll just park in the Bridge Car Park and take the hit. Can't be arsed with using the train service from Brighton. The queues are horrible.

Don't think you will get into Bridge Car park unless pre arranged.

Think best bet for those driving is to use the Mill Road Albion Park & Ride. This is located at the first roundabout as you hit Brighton at the end of the A23.
The parking and bus ticket price included in match ticket price. At the roundabout take the third exit and that is where the car park is located.

Back