• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City 1 - 2 Wolves: Verdict thread

Will Nuno be charged for digging out the referee in his interview? after his second sending off too can see the FA/EFL landing on him.
Wonder if a touch line ban will be looming?

Could well be, never talk bad of refs

Not to be the negative one here but Costa and Jota both should be dropped now. Not playing with the team, trying to do too much, really poor. I don't want to get too OTT but I'm livid at the pair of them.

We were so much better with Bright and Cav on the pitch.

Sorry mate can’t agree with that. Both of them worked their absolute nuts off.

What a glorious day

Jinky and Frank’s posts in the match day thread by the way :icon_lol:

What a glorious day
Costa was very poor today - hopefully Cav's performance will give him a kick up the derrière.

Post of the 2017.

Was (quite rightly) furious with him for the way he gave the ball away for their goal - was so, so lazy. But clearly that was a reactionary/inflammatory post in the heat of the moment. He did the best possible thing and made up for the error at the other end which is all you can ask for.

In a perverse kinda way, that was better winning like that then playing them off the park and winning 5-0.

Absolutely loved Nuno’s celebration.

What a glorious day

Exactly what people shouted me down about before. You can’t see off the ball stuff the same on TV.

This team have surely earned a bit of faith from us when things aren't going our way.

Could well be, never talk bad of refs

He’s said it again in his wolves world interview - had that red twice, two red cards, the red didn’t do a good job.

He’s right, but the refs stick together so probably best to say nothing.

He’s said it again in his wolves world interview - had that red twice, two red cards, the red didn’t do a good job.

He’s right, but the refs stick together so probably best to say nothing.
Agreed PQ

Just seen the clip of Nuno pushing Jeff Shi to go and sit back down whilst celebrating. Obviously didn’t want him to get into trouble for celebrating in the directors box too.
Got a link?

Jinky and Frank’s posts in the match day thread by the way :icon_lol:

Based on what we were seeing, had Bristol City not had their goalkeeper sent off then they would probably have won. Though I am of course delighted with the result, but we have some tricky away games on the horizon.

Based on what we were seeing, had Bristol City not had their goalkeeper sent off then they would probably have won. Though I am of course delighted with the result, but we have done tricky away games on the horizon.

And if my auntie had cobblers - their keeper got sent off due to a cracking ball from Cav and great run from Doc.

“Once again a big game that we’ve not turned up for” during the game Is just pant-wetting at best.

But I guess people have got to find something to moan about, even if it’s ridiculous.

Same as people moaning about Costa or Jota. Unbelievable really.

Bristol City fans have plenty of reason to be annoyed with Fielding tonight. What on EARTH was he doing? 3 defenders were converging on Doherty. But, hey shit happens! We then turned that bit of luck not just into one point but into three. And that is magnificent, and also why we will be champions by a street.

And if my auntie had cobblers - their keeper got sent off due to a cracking ball from Cav and great run from Doc.

Agreed, a moment of quality from us that would likely have resulted in a goal. Very stupid by the GK

Bristol City fans have plenty of reason to be annoyed with Fielding tonight. What on EARTH was he doing? 3 defenders were converging on Doherty. But, hey shit happens! We then turned that bit of luck not just into one point but into three. And that is magnificent, and also why we will be champions by a street.

That last bit can not be true as we don’t turn up in the big games apparently. Sorry to spoil your fun

My comment was made before the Bristol City goalkeeper was sent off, and at that time we did not look like scoring.

Back