• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City v Wolves - Awful Verdict Thread.

I don't understand why weimann isn't playing as the striker, he's the only one whose shown any kind of consistency and ability to finish.

To paraphrase starship troopers "you're it until you either leave or I find somebody better"

Commentators said the pass for dicko's sitter was MGW

Happy to be corrected. The lad didn't do badly but it possibly wasn't the game to start him in the middle of the park when all his appearances have been out left

Two chances before that.
#1; He ran diagonally to the right side of the box and fired a shot across the face of the goal, just passed the left hand post but the "sitter" was shortly after that...
#2; he was played in, great through ball by Evans(I think), one on one with the keeper but didn't score. He was on his left foot, not right but should that really matter? His head dropped immediately
Cheers Mike.

Can't blame Lambert for going with Dicko again after he scored last week. Probably hoped the floodgates would open for him, but it seems Nouha still has a lack of confidence. A full pre-season or loan move next season will make a difference. He's not scoring goals because he was out injured for a long time. He's clearly fit now so it's a mental thing.

Lots of comments over the last few days regarding loaning players out (various candidates mentioned), I'm not keen on that at all. It very rarely works out when you're talking about established first teamers (sell them if they're not up to scratch, don't waste a year) and there's no way I'd be letting someone like MGW or Ronan out. Bright, fair enough.

I thought MGW was playing well yesterday and subbing him was harsh. The only reason he was pulled off was because he was 17, it wasn't a reflection on anything he did or didn't do on the pitch. A really weak moment for Lambert IMO, there were 6 or 7 more deserving of being hooked off at that time.

Big mention for Hause and Jon Dadi as well, they both played well and a moment of class from Bod at the end when he gave his shirt to a kid in the front row at the end.

I thought MGW was playing well yesterday and subbing him was harsh. The only reason he was pulled off was because he was 17, it wasn't a reflection on anything he did or didn't do on the pitch. A really weak moment for Lambert IMO, there were 6 or 7 more deserving of being hooked off at that time.

Big mention for Hause and Jon Dadi as well, they both played well and a moment of class from Bod at the end when he gave his shirt to a kid in the front row at the end[/B

Plus the fact that he didn't do the Icelandic clap - it wasn't a performance to have that in

Cheers Mike.

Can't blame Lambert for going with Dicko again after he scored last week. Probably hoped the floodgates would open for him, but it seems Nouha still has a lack of confidence. A full pre-season or loan move next season will make a difference. He's not scoring goals because he was out injured for a long time. He's clearly fit now so it's a mental thing.

Dicko was fairly poor Tuesday too, he really isn't the same player. Which is a shame.

Why does Doherty back off his man so much??? There's being conservative and then there's our frigging left-back.

Why does Doherty back off his man so much??? There's being conservative and then there's our frigging left-back.

Think it must take him that long to work out what he should do - by which time its too late to do it anyway

He's improved since he left us, more experience of the position and decent coaching I guess. He was always better than the Mick lovechild bollocks, but he did back off too much particularly in the PL.

Took it a step too far there Frankles..

Back