• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 2/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Ran falls over and gets a fk.

Great delivery by sarabia and decent header by ran

Undoubtedly it is difficult but he is misplacing simple passes on a regular basis which has nothing to do with missing players.
Part of that is because rightly or wrongly he is hesitating with his passing when he sees who the receiver is.

It's like being at work and replacing a seasoned, experienced colleague with excellent output with a 16 year old kid, who has no idea what he is doing and no idea about the processes and how to do things, but expecting the same results from you.

It'd piss me off.

Part of that is because rightly or wrongly he is hesitating with his passing when he sees who the receiver is.

It's like being at work and replacing a seasoned, experienced colleague with excellent output with a 16 year old kid, who has no idea what he is doing and no idea about the processes and how to do things, but expecting the same results from you.

It'd piss me off.
Don’t disagree but he’s misplacing very simple passes. He needs to trust his teammates regardless of who they are.

It'd piss me off.
I do get that, but he knows what's on the pitch and so options are pretty limited anyway so there's not really that much to think about. He definitely should have found the run of Chiwome a couple of times. If he fucks it up then that's on Shi/GON - but not to make the pass is poor imo

Semedo who’s been one of our best players on the night at fault for their goal.

Sarabia who’s been one of our worst players, pops up with an assist to get us level.

Footballs weird, eh?

It'd piss me off.
If Sarabia is playing as he did the weekend then the equivalent would be you forgetting your password because you've ended up sat next to a trainee. Some drop off is understandable, but some level of ability should still shine through.

Sarabia has to trust his teammates and give them the opportunity.

Back