• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 24/4 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hwang appears to have no self belief. He thinks it is going to go wrong and it does.

Our pressing and ball recovery has been very good. Shame the quality in the top third isn’t quite there

That’s a waste though Fabio. 4 men in there and you shoot into a crowd

We're playing well.

Just wish we were more proactive getting bodies into the 6 yard box when we are clearly about to cross.

Hwang is getting a raw deal from the ref, been fouled 3 or 4 times.

Jonny has a hell of a lot of space.

Neto on for Hwang and we’ll win this game. It’s there for the taking, but I don’t think for a second that Bruno is brave enough to make that change.

Fabio has been the best of the front three and I bet he’s hooked before Hwang, who is ridiculously careless in possession, doesn’t link with the others, and plays with his head down.

I think Hwang has been pretty good, been positive with his play, has closed them down, yeah he's fallen a few times, but mostly because he has been fouled!

Fabio and Hwang done quite well so far, former battling well against the centre halves and latter doing alright dropping in to provide an option. Jimenez largely been on the periphery though.

Don't appear to be making any real attempt to play through the centre of the park but they're giving Burnley something to think about down the channels with the more direct stuff.

Only minor concern is that neither Saiss nor Jonny appear to realize McNeil wants to come onto his left foot.

Would give it another 5-10 minutes and think about Neto for Jimenez, or Chiquinho if the former hasn't got enough minutes in him.

Hopefully Bruno does what he normally doesn't do, and shake it up with Neto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back