• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) build up 19/3/16

pretty standard stuff if the players that are playing arent performing

Although them 'not performing' is usually forgotten pretty quickly when they've had a spell out of the team. :icon_wink:

how many games did Wallace get?

A, I'm talking generally.
B. It's not to be taken that seriously.

got you Trev

We need Dave Edwards on the right, that would solve all our problems. Right?

Personally, I wouldn't play with wingers with the players we currently have available. No, I would set us up with a flat back four, with three sweepers, and three defensive mids in a 3-4-3-0 formation when the opposition has the ball.
When we win possession I would go with three at the back with the remaining six outfield players linking arms and surrounding the player with the ball as he dribbles the ball slowly into the opponents goal. Don't laugh, I've tried this at Sunday league level and there is no way the opposition can win possession without committing a foul on the players protecting the player with the ball.

If you're reading this Kenny, feel free to give it go.

I want to be optimistic but after the KJ interview I just feel nothing but dread. What odds on Vokes, Kights, Jones and Ward all scoring?? My only crumb of comfort is that we at least now have one decent CB and I'm not talking about Baath.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Personally, I wouldn't play with wingers with the players we currently have available. No, I would set us up with a flat back four, with three sweepers, and three defensive mids in a 3-4-3-0 formation when the opposition has the ball.
When we win possession I would go with three at the back with the remaining six outfield players linking arms and surrounding the player with the ball as he dribbles the ball slowly into the opponents goal. Don't laugh, I've tried this at Sunday league level and there is no way the opposition can win possession without committing a foul on the players protecting the player with the ball.

If you're reading this Kenny, feel free to give it go.

Please don't...You know he'd give it a try! ;)

Realistically I doubt many expect us to win & in any event this match will have limited impact on where we finish whatever the outcome

Hopefully Wallace is given a chance if only to stop people saying that he is an amazing player that again Kenny is not giving a chance to. He's match fit so no reason not to give him a start and let us see what he is capable of.

Milwall having been playing him on the right so he can slot in there instead of Byrne who so far for me has not overly impressed

Wallace straight into the team!

cheers KJ, hope we get some attacking play in the game so we can judge him properly

Thank god at least we might pose a threat now.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Cd6oiXRXIAkdDaJ.jpg

Back