• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 25/4 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never met Jinky, havsnt really spoken to him on here either, you've made 4 posts since kick off. 3 of them having a pop at another member. Its fucking tedious.
Mate, it's not the Magna Carta ;)

You could equally say why post hysterical nonsense in the heat of the moment 🤷

I don't believe I do.

And I don't think anyone has to take your subjective opinion of what is 'hysterical' or 'nonsense' either.

At least they're on the matchday thread commenting on the match rather than nannying everyone (that's not just aimed at you btw)

Verdict thread is pointless. Just cut and paste from pretty much any home defeat this season. Same deficiency at both ends.

I don't believe I do.

And I don't think anyone has to take your subjective opinion of what is 'hysterical' or 'nonsense' either.

At least they're on the matchday thread commenting on the match rather than nannying everyone (that's not just aimed at you btw)
My comments wasn’t aimed at you either ;)

I do, of course, think it’s a bit stupid calling for Nuno to be sacked off the back of one end of season shite performance though.

My comments wasn’t aimed at you either ;)

I do, of course, think it’s a bit stupid calling for Nuno to be sacked off the back of one end of season shots performance though.
The Nuno thread's likely going to be bumped and understandably so but it'll be because this isn't the first time we've been poor this season. There's a really concerning trend that has developed and is continuing with listless performances.

Traore crosses x3 out on the full in a row

The thread's likely going to be bumped and understandably so but it'll be because this isn't the first time we've been poor this season. There's a really concerning trend that has developed and is continuing with listless performances.
I think it's the first time we've been this poor ! (type that as Traore puts yet another cross straight out)

Pope is such a shit keeper isn’t he .
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Highlight of your week posting that I reckon :)

Even got the crying emoji in..
I think it's the first time we've been this poor ! (type that as Traore puts yet another cross straight out)

Nah, first West Ham, first Liverpool. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back