• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 25/4 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance he'd play if there was even the slightest chance he was infectious, Nuno was probably being cautious cos he's not trained for a while.

I think we just fed out a bit of misinformation to get rent free into Dyche’s mind.

I like Alex Scott, but whenever she talks about Wolves it’s fairly obvious she does feck all research.

Listening to that gravel voiced Dalek Dyche is grating enough. Lineker the “I am so funny” knob with the droning drawl of misery Guts Murphy I will be glad of Alex Scott even if she talks banal bollocks today it will be an improvement on the other two.

Well!
Nice analysis from Scott backed up by Murphy with a nice piece on Coady
Pleasant surprise

Listening to that gravel voiced Dalek Dyche is grating enough. Lineker the “I am so funny” knob with the droning drawl of misery Guts Murphy I will be glad of Alex Scott even if she talks banal bollocks today it will be an improvement on the other two.
Agreed, Lineker is such a fucking goody two shoes, and IF we play brilliant he will still slag us off.

Have we beaten any claret and blue teams this season? 1 draw 4 losses. So it’s due

Barnes on the bench so will score later the little bastard as will wood so we need to score three!!!

going for 3 2 us

I think Murphy is a reasonable pundit and can analyse okay as we saw with the bit on Coady but utterly miserable as a commentator as you say. Being good at one doesn't make you good at the other.

Another great throw in sequence....

Jose having some good involvement early on.

We're still weirdly obsessed with hit and hope crossing at every opportunity

should be a yellow everytime they pull down Traore like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back