• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 5/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is desperate stuff. Absolutely detest games like this where we allow the opponent to push us back.

84: Cunha does brilliantly to relieve some pressure for Wolves as he nips in front of Berge to win the ball back before being fouled on the edge of the hosts' area.

86: SUB! Another change for Wolves now with Traore replacing Cunha as Gary O'Neil looks to see this game out.

This really is desperate stuff. Absolutely detest games like this where we allow the opponent to push us back.
"Allow" is a bit much, isn't it? Burnley aren't very good, relatively speaking, but they're still a PL side.

Seems like we're quick to forget that the opposition are also paid professionals whose singular goal is to win things.

Christ how are we not having shots from these positions it’s crazy

CAn someone shoot the ball Christ almighty

They’re literally running into the box, stopping and turning round

Doc masterclass at LWB incoming for three minutes…

Half the time I'm trying to post something and the Forum tells me There's a problem and I have to wait 23 seconds before I can post this...

"Allow" is a bit much, isn't it? Burnley aren't very good, relatively speaking, but they're still a PL side.

Seems like we're quick to forget that the opposition are also paid professionals whose singular goal is to win things.
Yep.

Very entitled to expect us to just dominate.

Similar to how Arsenal fans were moaning about the last 10 mins on Saturday.

The Doc! Christ that hair though. Thank god for his sex life he's a footballer.

What are the wanker chants for

90+3: As Burnley made those substitutions, it appears a member of their coaching staff has been booked. Not sure what for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back