• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 5/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that he headbutted another player in training and told GON to fuck off. Seriously :D #ITK
Genuinely can't tell if this is a joke.

It isn't a joke on my part. Nor the person who's telling me (I hope).

Everyone scan the training pics and find the player with a black eye...

Hope it's not true but whatever happened it doesn't sound good. He has been such a model pro in the past.

Hope it's not true but whatever happened it doesn't sound good. He has been such a model pro in the past.
He hasn't though. He downed tools for Lage and his performance in the 3-0 home defeat to Brighton was a disgrace, and not because of ability, because of effort.

I loved Jonny under Nuno, but since then he's been far from a model pro.

He hasn't though. He downed tools for Lage and his performance in the 3-0 home defeat to Brighton was a disgrace, and not because of ability, because of effort.

I loved Jonny under Nuno, but since then he's been far from a model pro.
Like I said, in the past. Dunno what happened with Lage apart from rumours.

Strange, never overly aggressive on the pitch ever, and always seemed like a model pro.

Yet he's fallen out with Lage and GON now
Only player I’ve seen to get to his car quicker than me after leaving the match. By the time I’d got out of the South Bank he was walking up towards the players car park.

Only player I’ve seen to get to his car quicker than me after leaving the match. By the time I’d got out of the South Bank he was walking up towards the players car park.
To my eternal shame, Kev McDonald once overtook me coming out of the subway after we lost 3-0 at home to Forest, presumably heading to get a train. Never saw him ever move as quick.

To my eternal shame, Kev McDonald once overtook me coming out of the subway after we lost 3-0 at home to Forest, presumably heading to get a train. Never saw him ever move as quick.
Suprised he wasnt hopping he was that one footed…

Just watching the Man City Tottenham game from yesterday, they’ve just shown a stat that only Tottenham and ourselves have not conceded a goal from a corner this season, kiss of death for tomorrow night.

Had to Google the two females. Never heard of either of them.
Assumed Courtney was a bloke beforehand.
Have no interest in womens football.
Sorry.
Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back