• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Car Parking at Molineux

Springerdinger

Reaction score
Hi All

After a 35 year gap I am going to watch Wolves tonight at

I have my tickets for game and last night I booked a car parking ticket
However it said post or collect on the ticket site.

Do I show up at the car park and they have my ticket and car reg or do I have to go to the ticket office at the ground and collect it then go to the
car park

Any help help appreciated

Not sure of the answer. But fair play, Wigan on cold Tuesday night might be enough to deter you for another 35 years! Enjoy the game!

I don't know the answer but I am sure if you give the ticket office a ring they will be able to assist.

Looking forwards to it. A lovely Valentines day gift for my wife......
I am going to try and see a few games. Got my tickets for Birmingham as well and go on from there.
As to how many more I go to see will depend how good the pies are tonight

It would be odd logic that you have to park up and collect your ticket... to park.

Three or four seasons since I did the same, but a guy on the gate always had my car details - take your receipt / email with you - should be ok

Thanks Bertiewolf
I will give it a go. Worst case scenario I will have a short jog back to the ground.

I fear it might be 2052 before we hear from him again.

I fear it might be 2052 before we hear from him again.
[emoji2] On a tangent, last night has moved my lad from wanting a season ticket next year to continue to go to a dozenish games instead. Nothing like a soulless display v Wigan on a Tuesday night to suck out your enthusiasm.

I booked tickets for the Rotherham home game yesterday. I'm really up for that now after our recent displays against lower placed teams...

On a tangent, last night has moved my lad from wanting a season ticket next year to continue to go to a dozenish games instead.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to get your lad a season ticket, rather than pay for individual games?

If it goes to 16,500 for definite it will.

Depending on age there are season ticket deals with a whole season available for about the cost of 2 matches.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get your lad a season ticket, rather than pay for individual games?
Yes, but there would be no way of guaranteeing the seat next to him and relocating on a game by game basis would be a pain.

Yes, but there would be no way of guaranteeing the seat next to him and relocating on a game by game basis would be a pain.
If you got him one in either of the wings of the Billy Wright Stand Upper you could pretty much guarantee you'd have a whole row to yourself most matches!

Back