• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H): Matchday Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Wolves remain unchanged. Ronan comes onto the bench for Graham.

Cardiff make two changes. Peltier comes back into defence after being rested in midweek, and Damour comes into midfield.

Zohore starts so looks like it's still just rumours of him leaving.

Gutted I'm not there. Come on Wolves!

I must admit that I expected a couple of changes, but if everyone is fit then there is no need to change anything.

in the ground...the sound is fucking awful... just a cacophony of mumbles

Same team and rightly so, Cav is the closest to getting in but at the moment he will have to wait. Bit nervous for this one, would hate the smugness of Warnock if they win.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Cardiff's back four are currently practicing heading away long high balls...

Yeah I wouldn't bother with that lads.

in the ground...the sound is fucking awful... just a cacophony of mumbles
Up here in W6 of the Billy Wright it's quieter than it was against Boro but also really echo'y. Don't know what they've done to it this week but it's worse.

Cardiff's back four are currently practicing heading away long high balls...

Yeah I wouldn't bother with that lads.

Just popped on here to post that, they are right in front of me. There warm up is very old school.

Up here in W6 of the Billy Wright it's quieter than it was against Boro but also really echo'y. Don't know what they've done to it this week but it's worse.
In SBull - I'm sure there is no sound on in here so we are hearing the speakers from the south bank...like when they isolate the sound to tell the away fans something.

Im in WL7 sound is terrible, really echoey. No idea what Daley is saying, but that’s probably not a bad think after the last game.

Watching the game here in Spain. Is there any commentary? Must say the pitch looks fantastic.

Yes please. At home watching ssn with the twitter thread up so would appreciate anything put in here.

Fair enough. I should be here for most of the match...
I see Warnock has set his team up to try to throw us off kilter, by getting them to fuck about off the ball with little trips, shoves, nudges and all that annoying rubbish that Warnock does so well..
Some dirty cheat has gone down as though hit by a sniper, rolling around as though he was an Italian. He'll be up and about in 10 seconds...
Yep, there he goes, sprinting back into position.
Some of the slick passing we've been so good at so far has evaded us this afternoon. Lots of decent passes, going out of play.

Jota blocked off the ball, to Neves to Jota then to Saiss making a great run behind the defender but his shot is saved easily.
So much stuff going on off the ball, the ref needs to get a handle on this shit.
Ruddy making a smart save just by his post.
Peltier ran straight into Jota to stop him breaking away.
Wolves just stop Cardiff going in front, A header comes back off the bar with Ruddy beaten and Bamber running in heads the ball from 4 yards out.... and it goes over.
Bonantini gets chopped down by that dirty little cunt Hoilett, who took 2 attempts to chop him, got him at the 2nd attempt and got a yellow for his poor judgement.

Boly to Bonatini to Neves who gives away a free kick.
Jota got blocked again as Jota pushed the ball past him so he just stepped sideways into his path. Dirty bastard.
Douglas still hobbling from a poor tackle a few minutes ago.
Free kick from Cardiff gets headed past the far post.

Lucky to still be level really but Bright had our first chance was hoping he would tuck it in the corner

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back