• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) 4/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That knee of RANs has healed rapidly in 2 days.

Not noticed Neto being Billy big bollocks, he was just a bit crap first half thursday.

Maybe if we gave Neto a rest on the bench... ;)

Just a bit of arm flailing, it's not been horrendous, and it's something he's always done a bit of, just seemed a bit more than usual against Albion and United for me.
Agreed, though I think it was probably more frustration. I think anyone relying on the team to get the ball to them in the first half on Thursday would have felt similar.

He had a right go at the bench when Utd scored their 4th. Projection to say what about I suppose
Given the circumstances, I can’t imagine he’d have been the only one with choice words for a teammate or coach.

Crime of passion, etc.

Wolves manager Gary O'Neil: "Of course it is the same for a lot of the clubs that played Thursday and Sunday, it doesn't give you long to recover.

"We gave it a real good go on Thursday [against Man Utd] and the aim is to do the same today. We have managed to upset expectations a few times this season.

"When there is obviously two games in four days there is consideration to energy levels and whether we could freshen it up in the two games.

"I have picked two teams that best fit to get results and hopefully the lads are able to give a good account of themselves today.

"When you go away to Stamford Bridge it is always a tough place to come. There will be tough moments where we will have to stick together, but hopefully with the quality in the team we can cause Chelsea some problems - I am looking forward to it."

Oof. Couple of decent chances. 2 on target already.

High press working quickly.

Ball in behind Kilman, who was sucked out of position again, and we almost concede.

Yes positive signs. We're getting the ball into their box well.

Bournemouth beating Forest already.

And he's just bigged up Kilman as a "top player and great prospect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back