• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Copa America 2015

Alan

…unlucky Del - No chance 😉
Reaction score
Probably not a huge tourney in terms of coverage on the East side, but great fun nonetheless.

Some surprises already: Bolivia drawing 0-0 with Mexico, Jamaica only losing to Uruguay by a solitary goal, Paraguay coming back from 2 down to draw with Argentina, and Venezuela toppling Colombia.

Brazil have just scored in the 92' to get the better of Peru, 2-1.

I've been following it but nowhere to watch it over here.

Brazil really need a good tournament after their World Cup. Just to prove that they aren't going downhill.

You have to pay a tenner for premier sports. Or find a "river".

I watched the Argentina game. Insane, Argentina were so comfortable but then at 2-1 completely panicked. Could have ended at least 3-3.

I've been following it but nowhere to watch it over here.

Brazil really need a good tournament after their World Cup. Just to prove that they aren't going downhill.

Neymar has been phenomenal. I thought he would be yet another young Brazilian flop after moving to Spain but he's become unbelievably good. He carries the country by himself at times.

For some crazy reason we have it live over here.

As Alan says Neymar is Brazil at the moment, and not getting a fat lot of help from David Luis and his fellow defenders.

Paraguay and Venezuela look decent sides too.

I believe Virgin Media have made Premier Sports free for a few months on certain packages. Someone told me the games are also available legally on Youtube but I'm not sure it'd work in the UK if Premier Sports have the rights.

Neymar has been phenomenal. I thought he would be yet another young Brazilian flop after moving to Spain but he's become unbelievably good. He carries the country by himself at times.

He's come on leaps and bounds at Barcelona, it pains me to have to respect him. Even in the last World Cup when he was much more raw he was carrying Brazil, you could see he had the natural ability but he was just such a cunt, diving about everywhere and being a selfish twat, now he seems a lot more mature and contributes a lot more to the team rather than just the stuff he does on his own.

Cheers. About time the BBC uploaded highlights of the games. I've been looking for them up to this morning.

I watched the game on peruvian tv..peru actually have a decent team and with some luck could have even knicked the game..brazil missed some good chances though(neymar hit underside of the bar and almost scored a second on other occassions)..peru should not be ashamed though, kept possession fine and were better than i thought..

Ecuador having a mare tonight, 2-0 down against Bolivia and just made a right mess of a penalty. Converted it to begin with but referee ordered a retake due to encroachment then the bloke hit one of the shittest shots i've ever seen for the second attempt, comfortable save for the Bolivian keeper once he'd gone the right way.

ha ha Chile v Mexico, a simple case of the Light Brigade versus Custer's 7th cavalry.

End to end stuff, smacks on the woodwork, at least 2 dissallowed goals for Chile, and played at racehorse pace. Wonderful entertainment, super high speed close control football, and Sanchez was just superb for Chile.

Colombia finally get blood from Brazil, who imploded completely (Neymar got a red card to boot) en route to a 1-0 loss to Los Cafeteros.

tumblr_nq64t8PV6W1rhz001o1_540.jpg

Good. He was a complete prick against Colombia.

Brazil handled Venezuela quite comfortably today and their best player by a mile was, get this, Robinho.

The difference in Brazil when he was subbed out was enormous. It was fairly shocking to watch.

Back