• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Can only echo the thoughts of others Del.

Here is to your man making a quick recovery

So sorry to hear that, Del. All the best to you and your family. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you and your family Del. Hope Alfie gets well soon, stay strong mate

Wishing Alfie a speedy recovery Del, thoughts with you and family

Thoughts are with you Del, and hope Alfie makes a speedy recovery

Best wishes Del. He'll be getting the best possible care and you know he's a wee scrapper.

Holding you all in my heart Rich during this terribly worrying time. Hoping for good news of Alfie’s improving condition soon.

Thanks all. Tbf if I knew one person that was always going to get it, it's the boy. But I know one person who's got the heart to make it through it, it's also the boy. Fast forward a couple of weeks and he'll be pissing himself laughing at Mr Tumble like nothing ever happened. Little twat.

Thoughts out to you and yours, Del. With your permission, I can have your family added to my church's prayer list.

I know that's a feeble offer in the face of things, but... Well, just let me know.

sorry to read this Del. Wishing a speedy recovery x

Just watching One World Together At Home on BBC1

Elton John sounds like someone doing a dreadful impression of Elton John.

He did look a bit like he was constipated and trying desperately to squeeze one out

My two favourite Elton John comparisons were that he sounded like Vic Reeves doing his club singer impression and he sounded like he was singing with a hot chip in his mouth :icon_lol:

He sounded awful.

Back