• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I agree with you about the job loss prospects. It is frightening.

IF I am expected to go in, I can tell you that my QA lab will have the door locked at all times and will be restricted to me and me alone. Mask. Gloves. Strict hand washing regime. Changed as soon as I get back in and clothes in the wash ready for the next shift. It'll cost a bomb in Daz but sod it. Beyond that, I am not sure what else in terms of precautions I can do, as I can hardly lock the vulnerable person in their bedroom 24 hours a day.

It's about saving jobs. You've obviously got more than a few braincells ( I mean that as a compliment) but if people look to clowns like Johnson or reactionaries like blockhead life is fucked up beyond repair. The political class is not trustworthy or credible. The antibody test is crucial beyond belief but you don't want me to go down the conspiracy theory route do you?

Finally got to the bottom of exactly which Science is driving Boris Johnson's decision making

Science4.jpg

It wouldn't stop me and they could shove their fine up their arse. Ignore the modern day Stasi.

I sort of get where you are coming from, but it also really neatly demonstrates the fundamental problem with mixed messaging. Two conflicting viewpoints, then most people will choose to obey the one that suits them. That's fairly natural.

Much as it pains me to say it there was a public vote about confidence in Johnson held just a few months ago.

well, boris has certainly untied the populace (or majority of it) and the devolved parliaments/assemblies, as everyone is wondering what the fuck is going on?

United in confusion and incredulity.

I sort of get where you are coming from, but it also really neatly demonstrates the fundamental problem with mixed messaging. Two conflicting viewpoints, then most people will choose to obey the one that suits them. That's fairly natural.

Life will never be the same again. People are under severe psychological stress and manipulation. You are no longer free Paddy.

Much as it pains me to say it there was a public vote about confidence in Johnson held just a few months ago.

It wasn't a mandate for Johnson or the Conservatives it was about restoring complete accountability to Westminster. It decentralised from corporate control. The people took back control and we still need leaders to emerge.

Just read (though not word for word) the Gov't document am still not that much clearer on what I can or can't do as to what it was yesterday.

Then again as an old bugger I shouldn't be going out at all I suppose so probably doesn't matter if I don't know whats being relaxed.

A list of what you can and can't do.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do

I suspect a few million people may now have changed their opinion now

He's a puppet. He does what he is told by those who control the banks, corporations and the media. Frightened people on safe lives who'll do what they are told to protect themselves. The establishment is war poverty and debt. While a few prosper.

1.7 Are there restrictions on how far I can travel for my exercise or outdoor activity?
No. You can travel to outdoor open space irrespective of distance.

If the weather is decent at the weekend. Seaside resorts are going to be packed.

100%. Will be a second wave within a month

100%. Will be a second wave within a month

It's a virus with no vaccination. You will see complete economic collapse if you don't take into account 80% suffer none or mild symptoms. Prepare for complete economic collapse.

thats why the 1% of the population that control 99% of the money are shitting themselves

thats why the 1% of the population that control 99% of the money are shitting themselves

They are not. They will be okay. The 1% of the 1% have orchestrated this and the rest of the 1% will fall in line to save their wealth. They gained complete control through consumerism, consumerism is now defunct and now it's time to depopulate. See Bill Gates and his vaccines for details. Capitalism has a surplus. See his latest patents it is truly frightening what we are descending into. Nobody gives a damn - see WT7 for details.

Life will never be the same again.

Back