• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I know some have mixed feelings on the worth of the briefings but does any other European leader do as few of them as Johnson? I think he's done two since he returned to office. Plus one desk banging pre-recorded statement, one statement to the Commons and PMQs which he's obliged to do, being the PM and all.

I believe Sturgeon does hers every day.

Over the pond, of course Trump causes chaos and hilarity when he blunders in but he is there most days.

I'm finding it quite interesting the people who aren't speaking. In addition to the pm, the home fucking secretary has done one. gove has done very few. rees-mogg is being kept quiet (though obvs he's not in the cabinet). Liz Truss is also being hidden away.

Yet who do we get? Alok Sharma? Michael Green, I mean Grant Shapps (a proven liar), Jenrick, who despite having a brief for communities and local government travels between his various homes during lockdown.

I also like watching the scientists, especially when they blatantly contradict the politician there, like they have done frequently with comments about international comparisons.

Raab is just a car crash every time though. He looks like a competition winner.

See they've now finally added loss of taste and smell to the list of symptoms. This has been a known symptom for weeks and has been on the list for most countries. The whole message of "We are following the science" doesn't really hold water when you pick and choose which bits of the science to follow and which to ignore. Zero confidence in this government knows what the fuck it is doing.

On 28 April, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock said: "We hope to have the contact tracers in place before or at the same time as the app goes live. On the app – we're expecting that to be ready by the middle of May.”

Another pointless target missed

On 28 April, the Health Secretary Matt Hancock said: "We hope to have the contact tracers in place before or at the same time as the app goes live. On the app – we're expecting that to be ready by the middle of May.”

Another pointless target missed
Doesn't say which May though does he?

Oh come on,no mention of George Soros,5G,chemtrails,illuminati,kalergi plan,for a conspiracy theorist your not doing very well, 5/10 must try harder!

Well if you insist.

David Icke - Find his theories on energies and consciousness fascinating so too the development of religion. Think he is spot on when he talks of the ' Orwellian Nightmare ', divide and conquer, secret societies, manipulation of the population and the ' NWO '. Not so sure when he talks about a hollow moon and shape shifting reptilians. He never actually said 5G causes coronavirus and like many scientists questioned it's safety long before. I think being able to download a few seconds faster will be a massive achievement for humankind and don't really see any connection with it being used in crowd control and as a military weapon.

Kalergi Plan - Had to look this one up. To be honest more concerned with any doctrine that guides who somebody should choose to fall in love with that is based on religion, culture, race or sexual persuasion.

Chemtrails - Well there is a difference between each - one dissipates fairly soon and the other stays in the sky and mists outwards. Sometimes you will see planes at the same height producing either a chemtrail or contrail. The flightradar apps show commercial and cargo flights - strangely enough the planes with the chemtrails don't show up. Having said that I don't feel it is anything sinister just progressive science in respect of weather and climate modification.

9-11 - I think the towers and WT7 fell as a result of controlled implosions. See AEtruthmovement for details.

See they've now finally added loss of taste and smell to the list of symptoms. This has been a known symptom for weeks and has been on the list for most countries. The whole message of "We are following the science" doesn't really hold water when you pick and choose which bits of the science to follow and which to ignore. Zero confidence in this government knows what the fuck it is doing.

There is a very long and growing list of symptoms. Some Doctors are likening it more to diseases that linger and debilitate and can be have side effects that are far longer term than cv-19 is supposed to be.

The simple answer, as with almost everything about this Coronavirus is, we simply do not know

The phrase "nuttier than squirrel shit" comes to mind occasionally. Can't think why.

How closed minded of you, don't you have the vision to realise Icke is right and Bill Gates is an evil puppeteer?

Nobdody has ever said Icke right but I would like to see him debate those who throw the ' official line' rather than censoring him or anybody else for that matter ( ie the two doctors in California). I think much crap is written about Gates who I consider a brilliant innovator. Do I trust him in regards to vaccines and population control - absolutely not. Do I trust global corporations - NO. Reason being I feel they have more influence over politicians than those who vote - result being the 1% holding the majority of wealth, profiteering from war and Wall Street being put before the well-being of people who after all were merely units of labour and sole use to consume. Well not any more ...

The simple answer, as with almost everything about this Coronavirus is, we simply do not know

Well they've never had a successful vaccine to a coronavirus and this is the nineteenth. Think September may be a tad optimistic.

$4 Billion paid out in compenation for vaccine injury and legislation that gives the vaccine makers indemnity (which might be very useful soon)

https://www.policymed.com/2011/03/s...cting-vaccine-makers-from-state-lawsuits.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535

Batshit mental and nutty as squirrel shit.

Well they've never had a successful vaccine to a coronavirus and this is the nineteenth. .

Care to list the previous 18 or have you gone all Fox News and White House on us

So gone all Fox News and White House on us then. Lovely stuff.

Hopefully you and others can sense the sarcasm in my post lol

I could post about how this particular coronavirus is a different case to previous ones, and that to say that vaccines haven't previously been developed isn't quite right again, but I'm not sure there's really much point.

Back