• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Can't you just ask for the Richard Kiel special bed ?

ptfoyIAN

Ordering some extra fridges this weekend to ensure I can social distance properly
And why has he/she got a sack over their head?

Many thousand, sad sad situation.

It's life changing for many people. It is truly horrific. Meanwhile people find any excuse not to go back to work and sponge off the taxpayer.

Classic Dom. Maybe he was doing his bit for 'So what?' and trying to give it to his parents? Maybe not.

Cummings developed symptoms on 28th/29th March and was seen in Durham on the 31st. He was seen outside holding a young child believed to be his son on the 5th April.

On Sunday 5th of April it was reported that Cummingss Uncle Sir John Laws had died of CV-19 on an isolated ward at Chelsea and Westminster hospital in London having previously tested negative.

“John was the most gregarious of men” said Mark Hill QC, the chair of the Ecclesiastical Law Society.

"Nigel Pleming QC, a good friend of Laws, said Laws’ daughter was able to see her father before he died, wearing full personal protective equipment." Laws daughter is Morag Cummings, Dominics Mother.

So Pritti says the worst hit country (aside from the US) is quaranting arrivals for two weeks - many from places that that haven't fucked up their handling of the virus. Have a feeling they are about three months too late with this one. Soon the furlough will be replaced with redunancies. Is there actually anything they have done right?

But not until the 8th of June... Absolutely pointless

I love that you can land at Heathrow, pop on the bus/tube/train back home THEN avoid people for 2 weeks. Thankfully the virus is a bit dumb so will have a nap on that journey and miss its chance to pass to others...

I love that you can land at Heathrow, pop on the bus/tube/train back home THEN avoid people for 2 weeks. Thankfully the virus is a bit dumb so will have a nap on that journey and miss its chance to pass to others...
Pretty much the same as Dom and his 300 mile trip to see his parents whilst showing symptoms and then self isolating.

Back