• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coventry (H, FAC) 16/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that bothers me outside of the usual refereeing decisions turning the game is their fans being more up for it and that translating onto the pitch. The time assists that.

The only thing that bothers me outside of the usual refereeing decisions turning the game is their fans being more up for it and that translating onto the pitch. The time assists that.

They've only got one song. Fickle as fuck as well, half of them are part time Liverpool fans. They'll soon shut up once we put a few past them.

The stupid cunts on their forum were talking about hitting town early and using numbers to take over home pubs. 1980 obviously called.

Slightly nervous, but been buzzing for today to come all week, 90+ minutes from a return to Wembley, lets be loud and proud at Molineux today, no excuse.

Not going to get the chance to watch today as I'm at the Airecon Board games convention in Harrogate, so will be trying my best to follow on here with the detailed match commentary updates that we usually get. 😜😂

I won’t be there (shit kick off time) but hopefully I’ll be in the Nags Head again in Covent Garden in a few weeks time.
If we win today i'm thinking of flying back home for a long weekend and may join you!

The stupid cunts on their forum were talking about hitting town early and using numbers to take over home pubs. 1980 obviously called.
Seen them do this first hand 20 years ago. Had a huge dislike for them since

Toti and Doyle in for Bellegarde and Neto. No Cunha

Attachments

• 20240316_111548.jpg
    20240316_111548.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 22
That front line is a bit of a leveller

Very light bench, but best we can probably knock together currently. No Doherty is the positive!

Jesus state of that bench

Dreading it my life will be misery if we lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back