• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coventry (H, FAC) 16/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daring them to score at the moment. No presence up top at all.

Just hoping they’re giving up loads of big chance and end up regretting it

Went to crap after the offside “miss”.

Game has completely turned, need halftime

Look nervous now and we don’t have an outlet to relieve the pressure. Just get to half time

No idea what subs GON can make though. I dread Doc coming on

The ball will never stick with Fraser because he’s simply not at the level of the rest of the side.

Different 11 but exactly the same as the easier home games we’ve had - Burnley, Forest, Sheff Utd, Fulham. Just looks a real struggle to get anything going

Look nervous now and we don’t have an outlet to relieve the pressure. Just get to half time

No idea what subs GON can make though. I dread Doc coming on
We could probably play him up top, ball might stick to him better than Fraser.

The ball will never stick with Fraser because he’s simply not at the level of the rest of the side.
I really feel for him. He’s just half a second off a lot of them time which will come with more games. But being in this situation is just ridiculous

Is it extra time today or straight to a replay if its a draw?

The frustrating thing about Fraser is he seems slow to make runs or react to anything. The technical deficiency I expect but he doesn’t seem to have the instincts of a striker either.

Fraser is that lad whose mates play at a decent standard, the team sign him on as he's a good lad and always turns up, he gets minutes at the end of the season and wins clubman of the year. That's the gap, I feel sorry for him and the rest of the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back