• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cracking Story

Following the lead from Lemonjelly, years ago we did some business with a Austrian woman, Ms Stitz.
Rarely used her surname as we always used her christian name of Donna.
A week or so later I dropped off a couple of parts to her company.
Receptionist asked who had I come to see?
"I'm here to see Donna Stitz....."
(Originally posted about 12 years ago, maybe more)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63952993

Greek MEP Eva Kaili has denied involvement in an alleged bribery scandal involving World Cup host Qatar at the European Parliament.

She is one of four suspects charged after Belgian investigators found €1.5m (£1.3m) in two homes and a suitcase.

MEPs have voted - by 625 to one - to strip Ms Kaili of her role as one of its 14 vice-presidents.
wonder who the one was?

Stealing 200,000 Creme Eggs is quite the dastardly scheme.

I checked and @Trips was busy on Saturday, so despite being from the crime hotbed of Telford, it wasn't him.

I need a 🤢 reaction for that.

OnnLtDi7Apst.gif

gJyudZrS33FJ.gif

Just went for a pint. Lad.

That is a truly awful pub mind, one of the few Wetherspoons around that's even worse than the Moon in Wolves.

I know you shouldn't judge people on haircuts etc, but I really struggle with middle aged men and mod hairstyles

Saw a fella with a full on blonde Berlin Wall 89 mullet at a Charlatans gig a couple of years back. Genuinely the worst haircut I've ever seen.

So 18 years of gas for £11k

That's £50 a month, that seems pretty good, other than obviously having to find that in a lump.

However they must have known it was always going to happen!?

Back