• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 11/5: Build-Up & Match Thread

I can get on Chrome and WhatsApp just fine on EE. But oddly any app for live scores is a no go.

Is it something to do with the age of the phone? My IPhone X never got a signal at all, but since I upgraded in the winter I’ve been able to distract myself from real life with great reception.

When I was on Sky I got zero pretty much anywhere near the city, well I had signal but data was just useless. Now I moved to EE get signal anywhere except the concourse.

I think I need to change, the more I think about it the more often I have crap signal with Vodafone - Worcester, my office, Molineux always nothing.

Been with them 25 years though so don't know any different.

Unfortunately I'm locked into an O2 sim thanks to my Virgin TV Bundle. If I had a choice it'd be EE every time. They always have the best signal as they pay the most for the frequency bands.

Unfortunately I'm locked into an O2 sim thanks to my Virgin TV Bundle. If I had a choice it'd be EE every time. They always have the best signal as they pay the most for the frequency bands.
Que?

They usually pay the most for frequencies in the Spectrum Auctions, giving the best and most reliable coverage.

They usually pay the most for frequencies in the Spectrum Auctions, giving the best and most reliable coverage.

I know, but they don’t always pay the most was my point.

Vodafone adding 3 to their combined coverage with O2 will give them much wider capacity.

I know, but they don’t always pay the most was my point.

Vodafone adding 3 to their combined coverage with O2 will give them much wider capacity.
That was a few years ago to help with rural coverage wasn't it?

Well that was horrible.

Gonna be a real half arsed lap of honour at the end here.
I stayed until FT but couldn't be arsed with the ceremonial crap this year so headed home.

Regarding going off at the nearest point, feels like we are the only ones that do. RAN did today yet Eze and Olise took a genteel stroll off.

Regarding phone signals, I'm EE and apart from the odd rocky moment I manage to look at FB and forums at half time and generally get to see the latest scores on Sky Sports app though sometimes requires a few refreshes

Back