• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) FA Cup build up/match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong team. Think it will be more of a flatter midfield three, hopefully encourage the full backs to play higher and let Neto and Traore play inside.

It’s highly unlikely but not completely out of the question it would be Saunders levels of a fuck up if we did tho.
Well beyond Saunders. Bookies then had us at 16/1, last I looked we are currently 80/1.

Ffs Flash bandicoote reffing. VAR will have fun tonight.

What's wrong with it? I don't really see how we can go much stronger
Playing our best team in a competition which will be canned in the next few weeks ahead of a week with two games. Not for me, would have liked to see the kids play rather than our usual half fit pedestrian midfield.

5 subs in the FA Cup right?

Glad to see us taking it seriously although I don't get the Ruddy thing.

I’m pretty expectant of a win given Palace have benched Zaha. If we can grab two goals in the first half they might not bother bringing him on.

Last time we played them they gave our wingbacks the freedom of Molineux. Be interesting how they approach tonight given we've gone 4 at the back.

5 subs in the FA Cup right?
To answer myself, yes. And a 6th if it goes to extra time. Totally forgot it can't end in a draw today

Playing our best team in a competition which will be canned in the next few weeks ahead of a week with two games. Not for me, would have liked to see the kids play rather than our usual half fit pedestrian midfield.
I understand, I hope OO, Vitinha and Cutrone get more than 30 minutes tonight

Stronger team than I expected, would have liked to see Otasowie start and surprised Moutinho is starting. Hopefully Cutrone snd MGW will get decent minutes

Happy with that team to start. No way were MGW and Cutrone starting after being here 2 days. Maybe both will come on and get 30 mins.

Would have expected Hoever to have gone in in place of Semedo, but apart from that & Moutinho in an unfamiliar position that's decent.

Didn't expect either of Cutrone or MGW starting having only just returned.

To answer myself, yes. And a 6th if it goes to extra time. Totally forgot it can't end in a draw today
Hope Nuno makes use of them.

Well have put on BT and its just come on, 1938hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back