• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (A) match thread

Jinky

Head Brownie
Reaction score
Wolves unchanged.

Cav on the bench.

DHB-JdHXsAAV0Q0.jpg:large

In this game I might have gone Cav for Bonatini but pretty pleased with that team

Shows faith in Bright, respect to Nuno for that. Now if Bright could repay that with a goal it would be marvelous.

No change makes sense after last weeks performance - decent bench as well with still last years stand out player (+ one or two other useful additions) to come back

Edwards not in the 18 - his time has come & gone. Suspect that we will only see him in less important cup games now

Just arrived, Brilliant show of faith in Bright.

It's hopefully this what gives him the confidence to relax and play as we all know he can.

The end of Dave and Danny. Shame about Danny and 2 seasons too late for Dave.

Good to see Bright start again and pleased Ronan made the bench ahead of Edwards.

The end of Dave and Danny. Shame about Danny and 2 seasons too late for Dave.

Good to see Bright start again and pleased Ronan made the bench ahead of Edwards.

Doubt its the complete end for Danny - till Hause is fit then I would put him as the next cab on the rank as don't consider that Bennett is an improvement to him at all

Brum 1-0 down already :)

Sounds like a frantic start - just see this out for 10 mins & it will quieten down

Kalas sent off for Fulham in the 1st min

I know it's not this game but Fulham are down to 10 men.
Dope got sent off in the 1st minute for a professional foul...
Our game sounds good, with Doherty getting a decent cross in.

Coady with a brilliant pass diagonally up to Doherty who tries to control it on his chest but he can't do it and it's out for a throw.

Hull 1 up v Burton.
Weimann up against Coady who sees it out neatly for a corner.
And we clear via Saiss..

Jota to Bonatini to Jota who tries to shoot .... but it's scuffed and wide.
Dire Wolf, what wall are you just south of?
Hadrian's or that big one in China?

Back