• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

EFL survey - Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomfarmery

Reaction score
Dear Wolves fans,

Much has been made over the past year of the extreme differences in fortunes between clubs in the Football League. With that in mind, we - Daily Mail journalists Tom Farmery and Sam Morshead - have set out to gain a comprehensive view of fans’ feelings at the way their club, other clubs and the EFL in general is being run.
We hope that you can spend two minutes of your time completing your respective club’s survey - survey below, enabling us to get data which we can then put to key figures in the EFL and government about the state of the game in this country.
If you have further thoughts and opinions on any of the topics mentioned, please also feel free to email sam.morshead@mailonline.co.uk or tom.farmery@mailonline.co.uk
Thank you for your time.

Notes to Trust board members… if anyone is willing and able to speak to us on the subject of their own club, ownership in general or the EFL’s role as a guardian, please get in touch via sam.morshead@mailonline.co.uk
When circulating among your membership, we would appreciate it if you only passed on the relevant link to your team, to avoid any cross-contamination or trolling that may occur.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FQ78RNC

As much as I'd love to help, guys - and I know you're just doing your job - as a follower of the Stop Funding Hate movement, it would be hypocritical of me to participate in a survey for the Daily Mail. Best of luck.

As above, I wouldn't like to contribute to anything which may increase your readership.

As much as I'd love to help, guys - and I know you're just doing your job - as a follower of the Stop Funding Hate movement, it would be hypocritical of me to participate in a survey for the Daily Mail. Best of luck.
This goes for me too.

As above,stop funding hate,being a paper filled with extreme right wing rabid lies,stop being outraged at paedophiles but then putting up pictures of young female stars in bikinis saying 'look how whoever has grown up' on your website,in fact just stop!
And like all the others,I won't be doing the survey

The Daily Mail can go suck my hairy balls.

It's a no from me too. Shame Prog got banned recently or you would have had one survey there.

No from me too, nothing against you as individuals but i despise everything the daily mail stands for

I wouldn't give you the steam off my piss, your paper is full of rancid, hate filled bile pedalled by fucking scum.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give you the steam off my piss, your paper is full of rancid, hate filled bile pedalled by fucking scum.
I'm guessing it's a no...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I'd fuck a cheese grater before I contribute anything which might aid the Daily Heil.

You might not pedal the hate yourselves but that hate pays your wages. You're morally corrupt accepting that payment and guilty by association.

Am I going to do this survey - probably not as I cannot be arsed to spend time doing so.

Though all papers have agenda's whichever side of the spectrum they come from - really not sure that I need to waste a precious resource in helping them in any way

Locking this. Others can read, but with one predictable exception the response was obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back