• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

End of Season Do

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
From Tim II and the opening line is interesting...

Jez is paying tribute to Bob Laslett (yes, that guy), for his sponsorship of Wolves over the past decade, and putting millions into the club

Jez on this season: "We're frustrated, we're angry, and it's not okay - it's not good enough for Wolverhampton Wanderers."
We understand supporter hopes may have been replaced by a sense of frustration, apathy, and perhaps even hopelessness about the future."

Jez: "We remain full of optimism about the future. We're talking to people who may be prepared to buy Steve Morgan's shares."

Watch Doherty win Player of the Season thanks to our fans with their memories of a goldfish who's had a bang on the head. Doesn't matter if you're atrocious between August and February, have half a dozen reasonable games near the end and you'll win.

Otherwise known as "Pulling a Rankine".

JM: "I can confirm that a Molineux pre-season match this year will be a Sir Jack Hayward tribute match. All funds will go towards his statue

Otherwise known as "Pulling a Rankine".

Or pulling your pudding at home and having a Rankine...

I loved the season he played on the right wing, that season he managed to find out that he was slower than every full back in the league by trying to knock the ball on the inside and skin them to it on the outside. Sometimes so confident he was he tried it several times a game just to prove it...

JM: "I can confirm that a Molineux pre-season match this year will be a Sir Jack Hayward tribute match. All funds will go towards his statue

i.e. you will still be paying for it as the club isn't :icon_smile:

i.e. you will still be paying for it as the club isn't :icon_smile:
Well since pre-season game proceeds normally go to the club anyway, then they are paying for it. They're just dedicating a match to it.

I'm fairly new to this forum but I'm beginning to think Deutsch does not like Doherty! :whistle:
Being honest I'm not to fussed who the fans think has been least shit this season but I am interested in the possibility of new owners.

Doosch just hates everyone

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 1h1 hour ago
JM: "Kenny Jackett is the quickest Head Coach to achieve 50 victories in our history. I want to thank him and his squad for their efforts."

JM: "Kenny Jackett is the quickest Head Coach to achieve 50 victories in our history. I want to thank him and his squad for their efforts."

A feat he achieved last season? Who gives a fuck now?

Just Jez's way of defending his (lack of) actions.

I think that's more of a thanks for everything but you won't be in charge next season. I hope it is anyway.

I think that's more of a thanks for everything but you won't be in charge next season. I hope it is anyway.

Only if his praise of Bob Laslett means he is actually buying the club

If the last 20 games are anything to go by it could take another 10 seasons for his next 50. We'd be in the Tamworth Sunday league division 3 by then.

Back