• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Prediction League

Sniffer

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that you are all rested from having a week off from the Premier League Prediction League, I was hoping that we could start a Euro 2016 themed League.

The format proposed would be as follows.

3 sets of fixtures will be put up prior to the start of the competition for each round of group fixtures to predict the scorelines and the first goalscorer.

The second round fixtures would then be posted.
Then the quarter finals
Semi Finals
Final and Third Place Play off.

Points scoring will be as per the Premier League Prediction Contest (1 point for a correct result, 3 points for a correct result & scoreline and 3 points for correctly predicting the first goalscorer - Maximum points of 6 per fixture) As an added bonus you can predict the winner of the tournament before it starts and if you do so you will receive 10 points, 5 points for a losing finalist and 3 points for a losing semi-finalist. Results count only up to the end of normal time but the first goalscorer can be in extra time if played. The first penalty of a penalty shoot out will not count as the first goal scorer in a game.

Anybody up for this?

Ooooo... Go on then

Subject to things being posted in time, I'll be up for this.
I'm off for a week next sun, & won't have internet access, or it'll be dodgy at best.

I will partake please - in Benidorm end of June so will be watching semi finals in a boozer for sure

You should get a good uptake Sniffer. Im in btw.

The three rounds of group fixtures have now been posted as separate threads. You will also need to choose your winner of the tournament with the first round of group fixtures.

If you have any questions then please feel free to put them in this thread.

The three rounds of group fixtures have now been posted as separate threads. You will also need to choose your winner of the tournament with the first round of group fixtures.

If you have any questions then please feel free to put them in this thread.

Do you get a wooden spoon if you finish bottom of the league...?

Why - haven't you got any Frank?

I hear this is Frank's trophy cabinet

wooden_spoon_homepicture.jpg

Do you get a wooden spoon if you finish bottom of the league...?

A European style wooden ladle for this competition Frank. Perfect for serving up soup when it's cold in deep... ....... .............

Back