• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 12/1 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoever could play anywhere. Would be wasted at CB even if he does improve in stature.

Just don't know why Nuno is leaving Fabio on for this long. We are playing with 10 men!

Terrific last ditch block Connor!

Has Fabio won a single challenge tonight? I know the usual , he’s young, he’s potential, but he consistently does very little and we cannot afford to give him experience without him contributing significantly more

I know Nuno is untouchable - but I am lost for words at why he has waited this long to bring Cutrone on for Silva.

The whole world can see it’s a change that should have been made probably 20 minutes ago.

Feel for Pat. He’s gonna get about 10 minutes and he’ll be expected to win the game.

I mean... nuno's subs have been a point of debate for years, not really breaching anything new there

Inevitable. This performance has been fucking garbage.

I know Nuno is untouchable - but I am lost for words at why he has waited this long to bring Cutrone on for Silva.

The whole world can see it’s a change that should have been made probably 20 minutes ago.

Feel for Pat. He’s gonna get about 10 minutes and he’ll be expected to win the game.
To be fair I don't think anyone really expects anything from Cutrone. He was gone, forgotten about, and he's only back because it's easier than finding someone else.

I fucking hate 4 at the back.

Not much wrong with that defensively. Saiss couldn't quite win the ball. Maybe should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back