• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrifying to think he’s only 22 years old. World at his feet.
What gets me is I can’t think of anything he’s really missing in his game. Can do a little of everything (and even more on the defensive side).

What gets me is I can’t think of anything he’s really missing in his game. Can do a little of everything (and even more on the defensive side).

Could probably get on the score sheet a bit more but that’s about it - not like he hasn’t got a half decent finish on him.

Only thing would be maybe a few goals and to be really pedantic better at beating players. Dribbling really not his game though.

Could probably get on the score sheet a bit more but that’s about it - not like he hasn’t got a half decent finish on him.
Given how much ground O’Neil asks him to cover I’ll forgive it.
Only thing would be maybe a few goals and to be really pedantic better at beating players. Dribbling really not his game though.
It’s in his pocket, tho, showed it on the chance Sarabia helped set up. He’ll never be an attacking midfielder but he’s not a no-hoper in that position which is remarkable given how good he is at the dirty work. Seems you almost always get one or the other, but not so with young João.

Should have won that by more than 3-0 but would have taken that scoreline before the game. Excellent controlled display that deserved more goals. Not been able to say that much over the last few seasons. Well played Wolves. Playing for one another, playing as a team and getting better and better. That pretty much makes us safe from any relegation threat... not that it was a worry anyway. Happy New Year!

Who is this fucking prick? Those grapes tasting a bit sour, you miserable twat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back