• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everything you need to know about Boubacar Traore

footywithuti

Reaction score
Hiya, hope you’re all doing well. Here’s a short video (2 and a half minutes) detailing everything you need to know about Boubacar Traore for those of you interested. His arrival has gone under the radar a little bit but make no mistake about it, he is well and truly an incredible talent. I’d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your week!

"Metz were wank", and "Fuck me, the man on screen covers more ground than a bloody tractor" are particular highlights. Great stuff.

@footywithuti you've been complementary about all our signings. Have you ever posted on a teams forum that they've signed a dog? If so could you link it please?
Funny you mention that, I'm planning on doing a Diego Costa video detailing why he's an awful signing at some point this week! For what it's worth though, I never outright label anyone as a flop, there's already enough negativity going around in the *footballing* world. Instead, I'll simply state their strengths and weaknesses and let viewers make their own mind up based on what I've said. Also, hand on heart, all your signings have been incredible barring Costa, I well and truly believe that.

PS: Since you asked, here's a video where I explain why I don't think Haaland will work out at City (and I stand by the comments despite his flying start):

Funny you mention that, I'm planning on doing a Diego Costa video detailing why he's an awful signing at some point this week! For what it's worth though, I never outright label anyone as a flop, there's already enough negativity going around in the *footballing* world. Instead, I'll simply state their strengths and weaknesses and let viewers make their own mind up based on what I've said. Also, hand on heart, all your signings have been incredible barring Costa, I well and truly believe that.

PS: Since you asked, here's a video where I explain why I don't think Haaland will work out at City (and I stand by the comments despite his flying start):
Thanks, I think the vast majority on here expect Costa to not work out with a side of we've got nothing to lose. At least that's where I'm at

Like TT says we're pretty much all in the "haven't got a clue if it'll work or not", but when your choice is Juandy Carroll or Diego "i shithouse for fun" Costa then there isn't one. I'm in the if we can get 50% of the old Diego then he can do a job for us. In fairness him just being on the team sheet will make the opposition CB's a little wary.

If Traore will allow Neves and Moutinho to conserve energy and dictate play, where will Nunes be playing?

“Wow Moutinho” is an all timer.

Back