• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
The draw is AFTER the Chelsea v Man City game, not before.

So who do we want?!!

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
2 Millwall
3 Doncaster Rovers or Crystal Palace
4 Manchester City
5 Chelsea or Manchester United
6 Swansea City or Brentford
7 Watford
8 Brighton and Hove Albion

The quarter final ties will take place between Friday 15 March and Monday 18 March.

1 v 2/3/6 please.

I'll take anyone other than City, but I'd prefer to avoid the winner of Chelsea/United.

I cannot wait for this. Got such a good feeling about us this year. Bring anyone one!!!

All day long

Hoping for something like

Man U - Man C
Millwall - Watford
Palace/Donny - Brighton
Us - Brentford / Swans

All day long

Hoping for something like

Man U - Man C
Millwall - Watford
Palace/Donny - Brighton
Us - Brentford / Swans

Could be well happy with that - the first tie would be more than helpful

Donny away... Just down the road from me

Anyone but City or Chelsea/Man U

As Doncaster are likely going to lose, I'd like the winner of Swansea v Brentford at home.

Purley from a selfish PoV in that I might be able to get tickets.

Fair enough - from memory (which might well be faulty) think that S/T holders get a short window to secure their usual seat for home cup games.

Fair enough - from memory (which might well be faulty) think that S/T holders get a short window to secure their usual seat for home cup games.
Yeah we had a week before the Liverpool game IIRC.

I assume we won't know until after the TV games are fixed when the Arsenal game will be moved to?

Anyone at home. I think any game away would be tough. Millwall have to be the preferred option.

I assume we won't know until after the TV games are fixed when the Arsenal game will be moved to?

It will get moved to the Tuesday or the Wednesday I guess. I has to be played that week

Back