• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a proud owner of a semi final ticket. Money is tight so it's a lower tier £45 for me.

How do I go about getting a seat next to my mate - straight forward?

Row 11. Yeah it's a bit low normally for me but I didn't want to sit in the gods

Can't do this until Monday but for some reason my password has been reset and I cannot re-do it. Fuck off fucking shitty fucking technology. I fucking hate you.

Telephone on Monday it is then.

Website is absolutely fucking useless. Will not accept password resets at all. Fuck off.

Technology just completely not working. And THAT is why they should be allowing a physical queue at the ticket office. Fucking crap.

Just to confirm the seating plan being available "To access the seating plan for the game you MUST be logged in with a qualifying supporter number."

That may have fucked me up then. My season ticket numbers are different to the one I log on with, although there is a season ticket on my log on, but someone else uses it.

I pray for Paddy's sake that the rumours of hackers nicking supporter log ins and nabbing tickets aren't true.

Really didn't expect that to be so easy to be honest.
Well done Wolves.
Went to the site just before 9 and logged in and waited in ticket queue for 20 odd minutes.
Always find it strange that 2 seats, separated by a metre, can be priced different.

Couldn't do it on mine until Monday anyway, but my account is now completely fucking locked out. It allowed me to reset and then won't accept the new details at all. After five attempts it then asks anti-bot questions so I think they have got anti-hacking procedures in place. Trouble is, if I can't get this sorted then I will have to use the phone on Monday when I should be at fucking work.

Will have to do mine at work tomorrow morning. What price range has the best view? The £80 ones?

I had that problem a few weeks ago, it’s because they are all going to one system with your supporter number for everything which obviously doesn’t help you now, I had to go in for them to sort it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back