• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the confirmation email so all’s good. All done in 25 minutes. Never even broke my stride at work

Got through in about 4 mins at 9am and booked the seat I had my eye on easily.

I had several attempts at that and it wouldn't do it, accused me of being a bot and locked the whole thing down. Had to get Squeeze to sort it and she will be dealing with the whole thing on Monday as it is obviously completely beyond my capabilities.

when the bot thing comes up and you have to click the pictures with a bus on for instance some times another bus shows up in its place and you have to click it again till there are no buses at all showing.

Typical really when a bus goes missing you can guarantee two show up together after.

Replicated my Molineux position with block 112 row 38 seat 25 can't wait.

The undeniable truth, Yesterday at 10:34 AM #2086
wfcmoog
wfcmoog
Tinpot
To be fair, it's easy to see why the neutrals want The Wolfs to win. Small town team with a population of disaffected, disconnected, Brexit loving racists, with nothing to do since the slowing down of the industrial revolution in the early 20th century.

Here they are, with a chance at a Wembley final, for probably the first time in their history.

It's the classic rags to riches, David Vs Goliath. Of course the media are going to back the plucky underdogs who are massively punching above their weight.

I've spoken to a lot of Wolf fans, and despite their appalling accents, I've discerned that most realise that they will drop down the table and finish about 10th, which will be a massive success for them, and also that the Semi final is the biggest game in their recent past and probably, their near future.

The talk from the Wolfs fans on the Internet is consistent with this. They will sell their tickets out and sing their hearts out, regardless of the result. And good for them. It's the biggest day out in their town's history and the result is not important to them. It's just about enjoying the day, marvelling at the infrastructure and architecture of Brent and the surrounding Harrow areas, and going home with a few memories of a trip to a world they didn't even know existed.

The Wolfs are this season's Burnley - a motley crew of journeyman pros assembled on a shoestring, with spirit and guts, who've upset a few of the big boys along the way, whilst being schooled by the likes of Watford and Huddersfield, who know what it really means to live amongst the big boys in the Premier League. They've managed to surf a wave of pure determination and momentum, but already, there are signs that is starting to wane and I think any Wolf fans who are honest with themselves, would take 17th place next season, if offered to them now.

I have nothing but respect for the Wolfs of Molinux and hope they enjoy their day out. For Watford, it feels a bit unromantic to say, it will be simply business as usual. Get a result and hope none of our players get injured by their clogging lads.

Good luck to them for the rest of the season, except when they play us lol!

I think it's meant as tongue in cheek.

Everyone thinks they're a comedian on the internet, just makes him look a knob

I think it's a bloody masterpiece of patronisation and I applaud it!

Sides almost splitting good to see he got the accent jibe plus the pokey town dig in to. It’s default position opposed fans adopt when they’ve got nothing original to come out with.

I think it's meant as tongue in cheek.

I was going to say that has to be a pastiche, and a pretty good attempt, too. And that if he hadn't included the line about any Wolfs fan taking 17th next season he might have got away with it. And that it's actually a huge dig at Watford, clearly written by someone who can't stand the club and wants to paint their fans as morons.

And then I noticed the poster had been a WFC forum member for 13 years.

Yep - bellend.

I also thought the report about them having a 'singing section' at Wembley was a piss-take too. It wasn't. How can they have been in the PL as long as they have and still behave like they're Accrington Stanley on a works outing?

Didnt Albion try and establish a singing section at one point?

Palace had a singing section at Wembley.. They stuck all those chaps in black hoodies at the front.

I am torn for tomorrow. Don't know whether to go for the lower tier corners above the little tunnels or to go for 506-507-508. Depends what is left, but I imagine I can find a single pretty much where I want (or at least Squeeze can).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back