• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky one, Bennet does like a wrestle but he seems to get away with a lot of the defensive 'dark arts', Saiss can be rash at times, I'm going Saiss.....just

Wolves FC Police
@Wolves_WMP
·
21h
Wolves fans attending Wembley on Sunday the following pubs are all on the East side and are for Wolves .... The Torch, Crock of gold, Blue Check Cafe, Crystal Club, The Parish, Sports Bar Double 6, The Wembley tavern, Premier Inn, Hilton Hotel, Novotel and the Arena sq fan zone

Have a good time gents!

Was chatting to the landlady of the local pub near work last night - the Euston Tap is their sister pub, and they had no idea they were going to be swamped. Its a tiny pub....

Might be worth having a plan B.

Case of Carlsberg from Tesco Express and sit by the road?

Bennett for me, just. Either way I won't mind too much though.

Excited and nervous for this.

Hmmm. No Bree Louise sadly. Only other around there is the Euston Flyer isn’t it. If we hit the Tap bang on opening we should secure a table to wait for Mike but the fan content of the 8.05 are all going to be outside waiting to go in unless they are heading for Borough Market and places like that.

Yeah the Flyer is just over the road and the beers aren't bad. I use it quite a bit waiting for the train home from the American Football.
Aiki and Sam came there after the West Ham game and didn't even complain about it which is high praise indeed! ;)

Train gets into St Pancras at 10:50 mate so will trot on down there straight away so around 11ish!

I'm due in about 11:40 so will have a look in I think. Paddy, get yourself over there especially if the Tap is heaving.

I've finally decided to wear colours, I don't normally for away matches but this isn't your typical away match! Classic 1980 League Cup Final shirt for me!

Tickets just arrived. In the mood now.

Or break your legs...

How long do folks think they'll stick around at the Euston Flyer for before heading into the wilderness (i.e. Wembley) ? Jinky and I plus our respective dads are getting some food in Baker Street at 11:30am with a view to heading to some pubs in that area. Euston Flyer / Kings X is nearby (and on the met line to Wembley) so would be good to catch people there. I also need to get Aiki's younger brother his ticket so I'm sure we'll all meet up at some stage in any event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back