• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I'm tempted too, especially with the ability to move saves between versions recently announced. I still have my FM09 save I desperately miss. I quite fancy a journeyman career this time trying the leagues, before settling into bringing a minnow up the ranks in England.

I do wonder if the FM touch version might better suit me though, cba with all the aspects of the game nowadays. Equally it'll annoy me to not be playing the full version though

Oh man, if I could take my FM06 or FM10 saves over I’d never come off it. I was at the point of regularly churning out superstars from the youth ranks and was making a killing financially. Biggest buzz I ever had was taking two English kids in through the youth intake and turning them into International regulars. An LW and a CAM, can nearly remember their names as well. How sad.

Reactions: jlo
Will try and dig out my 2022 game later. I’m in 2032 I think.won a couple of champions leagues and four league titles

Oh man, if I could take my FM06 or FM10 saves over I’d never come off it. I was at the point of regularly churning out superstars from the youth ranks and was making a killing financially. Biggest buzz I ever had was taking two English kids in through the youth intake and turning them into International regulars. An LW and a CAM, can nearly remember their names as well. How sad.
It's not sad...I trialled a virtual machine setup to see if I could continue my FM09 into the 2053/54 season just because it's not macbook compatible. That's sad :oops: (also looking back on this thread to see my various updates on this save along is sad too, it's lasted me that long - literally posted about it first in 2012!)

image_2023-09-26_115328133.png

jose-mourinho-cabeza.gif

Nice! I started a game with Gloucester only Sunday, just to get my head around it again and decide if I want FM24. FM23 does seem a better user experience than 20 and 21 which I gave up on quite quickly. Some simple things are impossible to navigate though, like the transfer section but I might just need to spend more time understanding it.

I think 24 is going to be a slightly rebadged 23. 25 is the revamp.

23 is good, nice and smooth, I do ignore my assistant constantly which must do wonders for his self-confidence. No I'm not leaving out my captain and centre half Colin, pipe down and get me a latte.

I think 24 is going to be a slightly rebadged 23. 25 is the revamp.

23 is good, nice and smooth, I do ignore my assistant constantly which must do wonders for his self-confidence. No I'm not leaving out my captain and centre half Colin, pipe down and get me a latte.
Alright, Gary

Anyone got FM24?

I've not played since CM 02/03 I think. I've been a far more productive member of society since I cold turkey'd it all those years ago.

Was thinking I might dip my toe in with the console version. Any thoughts? Or should I stick to less time consuming pursuits?

I bought it yesterday, looks pretty good but not got too far into it yet.

Tried FM23 on xbox last year, not the same at all. Its PC/laptop version or nothing for me

I’ve got FM Mobile 24 as it’s free via Netflix. Drew 1 and lost 3 of my first 4 games and went back to FM Mobile 22!

Just downloaded mobile24. My fmm23 game was actually a bit upsetting.

I sold Fabio Silva for £16m...at the age of 30. After he'd scored 305 goals for Wolves. I didn't pick him for the last three months because I didn't want him breaking the record

I might actually get back into FM, it’s been a good while since I’ve played it. The thing that would bug me is not being arsed to get the graphics packs any more and I hate the unlicensed PL badges and kits, it really puts me off.

Just downloaded mobile24. My fmm23 game was actually a bit upsetting.

I sold Fabio Silva for £16m...at the age of 30. After he'd scored 305 goals for Wolves. I didn't pick him for the last three months because I didn't want him breaking the record
If you are any good at the new game, please feel free to share your tactics.

With Wolves, I am 3rd from bottom with one win in my first 11 games. This is a bit different for me as I was used to dominating on both FMM22 and FMM20. My trusty tactic from previous games either doesn't carry over as well or I need to be a bit more patient with it.

The team selection screen is annoying me too. I prefer the old way of picking my team.

Back