• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

The gap between play-offs and relegation is tiny in League 2 this season, a win can send you flying up the table within touching distance of a play-off spot, lose the same game and you could be struggling to stay out of the relegation places. I'm doing a decent job of sticking around the middle, found myself 1 win away from the play-offs a couple of times but haven't dipped below about 15th in a while so should hopefully battle through to the end of the season and safety.

Just been trying to sound out a few ambitious free transfers, plenty of Premier League and Championship drop outs still haven't been picked up despite being of reasonable age, none of them seem very interested though so i'm trying to get some in on trial and see if that will help sway them.

I wanted to show my mate a print screen of something earlier but it never works for me, bastard thing only gives an option of a text file or a web page and the keyboard print screen button does nothing.

I had the same problem but my print screens through Steam work perfectly. I think it's f12 by default?

Press print screen, open Paint, press CTRL+V, save as a JPG.

Have you tried using the print screen in window mode rather than full screen? Might help.

I dont know what that is. :(

Click on start menu, then in the search box, just type "snip". It will appear there. It's then really straightforward from there - you get to draw around the bit you want, then click "save".

It's one of Windows 7's best bits, but no-one knows it's there.

Have you tried using the print screen in window mode rather than full screen? Might help.

It works in a window but i hate playing FM in a window.

Click on start menu, then in the search box, just type "snip". It will appear there. It's then really straightforward from there - you get to draw around the bit you want, then click "save".

It's one of Windows 7's best bits, but no-one knows it's there.

Cheers, i'll give it a go.

You only have to keep it in a window for your print screen though

I know, just makes it a bit long winded opposed to just pressing a button like the good ol' days.

Press ALT & F9. Then go to C/user/name/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012/screenshots. That is where it'll be.

Press ALT & F9. Then go to C/user/name/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012/screenshots. That is where it'll be.

We have a winner! I had a feeling there was an alternative keyboard way of doing it but couldn't remember it.

A thumping 8-2 victory over Bristol Rovers has just enabled me to sneak into the play-offs for the first time this season, doubt i'll hang on in there for the remaining 15+ games but its looking like i'm good for survival at least.

This team is fucking killing me!

Finally got some decent form to sneak me into the play-offs but since then i've had 3 games i should've won, bottom placed Walsall at home drew 1-1, 16th place Fleetwood reduced to 10 men in the first half 1-1 and then 22nd placed Bury throwing away a 2-0 lead in the last quarter of the game to draw 2 each.

I should be sitting comfortably in 4th place now with a 4 point cushion over 5th but instead i've slipped back out of the play-offs, my youngsters are bottling it big time!

I'm very much looking forward to getting back into my Worcester game after my holiday. We've started this season improbably well, and look like we're going to be alright for a top six spot, maybe, just maybe sneaking into the top 4...

In one of my more recent games, Hodgson took over the England squad and despite loads of pressure from the fans who didn't want him there he went on to win the 2012 European Championships...

Btw, in FM2011 how do you use Ebanks-Blake? No matter what I try and do he doesn't play as well as he should. Is Poacher the wrong setting for him?

This game takes over my life when i start it.
Took Wolves to the champions league spot in the first season by signing one wonder kid from Mexico.
him and fletch upfront pretty much smashed the prem. If only it was real life eh?

Ill post a picture up later when i get home!

Erick Torres? I thought you couldn't get Fierro in the first season.

Back