• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (H) 13/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucks sake ran. Balled played through on his blind side and the clobbers him. Stonewall pen, braindead defending

They are toothless we are toothless don’t worry same old solutions coming up. Adama makes sense tbf could there you go

Sorry I’m apparently a bit ahead, will watch my spoilers :p

Fucks sake ran. Balled played through on his blind side and the clobbers him. Stonewall pen, braindead defending
Bloke was halfway down when he got touched. Never took his legs or anything. Was a bit soft but could see why it was given.

Daft tackle to make though.

How did donk run past the ball on that breakaway holdup from guedes

One thing is for sure, we ain't bothering the top half this season so we'll constantly be in/on the edge of the relegation conversation

We've been dreadful the last 10 minutes, clearly no plan on how to win the game

This will be no win. In 9PL games going back to last season D3L6 GF6 GA18.

The amount of time-wasting that goes on these days is pathetic.

Once again I have missed this through being at work. Have we been any good? Or another lightweight performance against a team we would have hoped to be finishing above?

That's got to be off. If MGW is booked for the handbags, then mitro should've had two bookings

The amount of time-wasting that goes on these days is pathetic.
What's pathetic is the refs never add enough on. It shouldn't even be his responsibility.

Not hard for the assistant to have a stop watch and start/stop it whenever necessary. Add on the subs and put the board up at the end. Job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back