• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I absolutely agree with you but if they think they can lower the % of STHs, charge more for those that still do renew and maintain attendances they absolutely will do that.
It's the shortest of short term strategies though. They are going to struggle to replace season ticket holders with anything other than tourists and they will disappear if they visit a soulless, shit hole of a stadium devoid of atmosphere in a provincial town with a team on the slide.

I hope Fosun just fuck off and sell up as soon as possible.

I hope Fosun just fuck off and sell up as soon as possible
Problem will be unless a multi billionaire Wolves fan with a desire to lose a lot of money takes over or a group from the UAE with a similar desire the result will be the same with how fans are treated and how the money is targeted.

It's the shortest of short term strategies though. They are going to struggle to replace season ticket holders with anything other than tourists and they will disappear if they visit a soulless, shit hole of a stadium devoid of atmosphere in a provincial town with a team on the slide.

I hope Fosun just fuck off and sell up as soon as possible.
They're only interested in short term though. You can see that from the state of the ground.

Problem will be unless a multi billionaire Wolves fan with a desire lose a lot of money takes over or a group from the UAE with a similar desire the result will be the same with how fans are treated and how the money is targeted.
Agreed on the fans element financially, but pretty easy to engage better, Dalrymple being a simple example of someone that understood that. There's money that could be spent on the infrastructure that an owner that was interested could do. There's people on here and in the wider Wolves world who will always just point to where we were when they bought us and where we are now. I don't know at what point that stops, if ever.

Ah, my bad. Didn’t realise you’d all been talking about it in here all afternoon when I posted it in the correct thread earlier 😉

Back