• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goal of the Season 16/17

Anything from Capt Gloves for me ! Jeez, for that guy to score and still have the energy to get back to our half before restart would have taken super human effort !!!

Something to do with Costa putting the Cardiff defence and keeper in with the away fans

Nah. Amatuer goalkeeping expecting the pass across the box. You know all about that ;-)

Just give it to Costa, but goal M for me was the best, I am still wriggling left and right in my chair.

I - Costa v Bristol City

Good team build up and a tidy finish.

Costa v Cardiff or Costa v QPR. Both simply fantastic individual goals from an amazing player.

Special mentions to Bod v Rotherham and Mason v Blues for a couple of cracking finishes and Weimann v Liverpool for a counter attacking goal of the year nomination.

In a season that has been uninspiring then there are some very decent goals in that montage

Have to give it to Costa, but not sure which one of his is the best (think ultimately it goes to the goal v Cardiff, just mesmerizing)

(commendations to Mason, Bod & Weimann for their contributions to this)

Back