• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goal of the Season 16/17

Lycan

Jeff Shi's Bitch
Reaction score

Helder Costa is fucking amazing. :icon_lol:

I think I'm going for Weimann at Anfield. Love that goal.

Helda vs Cardiff.

Could watch that goal for hours and hours

How the hell has Doherty's goal v Cardiff made the cut? Yes it's from 25 yards but the Cardiff keeper has had an utter Lonergan moment.

They should just give Costa the award without picking an individual one because so many are that good. I liked his one at Brentford and that one isn't on show.

Non Costa goal is a toss up between Weimann and Dicko vs Forest. I'd probably give it to Dicko for the team effort of saving one at one end and then passing it all the way to the other and scoring.

E - Costa v QPR or
N - Dicko v Forest

Costa v QPR is just a brilliant solo goal. The crossfield, pinpoint pass from Saiss, the fantastic control from Costa and then the skill to turn the defenders inside & out before providing the finish. If we lose Costa this summer, it'll be a long time before we see someone score an individual goal that's on a par with that IMO.

The Dicko goal v Forest is a better counter attacking team goal then the goal at Anfield, for me. Of course the occasion of beating Liverpool on their own patch will see a lot of votes for that goal (and it was class), but the goal line clearance at one end and then the ball being in the back of the Forest net 25 seconds later is top notch counter attacking football.

I'll probably vote for Helder's goal v QPR.

Helder Costa
Helder Costa
Helder Costa

Cardiff, QPR and Stoke in that order. I will miss him :(

Many fine goals there but we all know Dave is going to win it.....

I went with Costa v Cardiff.

Not sure if it will count though as used a false supporter number.

For the Cav left footer, JDB should surely have ran into the space on the right there, looking back.

Best goal - Costa vs Cardiff for me
Best "that moment" goal - Weimann vs Liverpool
Best team goal - Dicko vs Forest

Best team goal - Dicko vs Forest

Nightmare for this forum though.

Team touches go - Coady - Lonergan - Edwards - Doherty before finally we could accept Weimann taking over for Dicko to score...

Costa v Cardiff or mason v Birmingham for me. Though Dicko's against Forest is a really good counter attacking watchin it again.

Nightmare for this forum though.

Team touches go - Coady - Lonergan - Edwards - Weimann - Edwards - Doherty before finally we could accept Weimann taking over for Dicko to score...

Fixed it for you.

Costa vs Cardiff...I was in the South Bank right in line with his twist and turn and i ended up in the Steve Bull! Fantastic skill

Costa v Cardiff. Outrageous.

The Cardiff goal ends with an open goal.. ;/

Back