• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goal of the Season

Sarabia one is probably best in terms of technique, the way he controls the ball then shoots but I like the Cunha one for how far he travels, takes on and beats a couple of defenders then a pretty fine finish too
They are both really good goals, I love Cunhas for the individual skill but chose Sarabias, a great pass, a good run, terrific first touch and a fantastic finish.

They are both really good goals, I love Cunhas for the individual skill but chose Sarabias, a great pass, a good run, terrific first touch and a fantastic finish.
I'd be happy with either

Imagine if we score one in the final 3 that trumps them but too late to make the cut!

I know they’re not the best ones but I love Hwang’s goals vs Newcastle and Brentford. Especially the Brentford one.

I’ve got the Newcastle one down as number one. Lemina stops a possible counter attack with a scorpion like back heel to Toti who slaloms through three defenders before laying a perfect pass into Hwang who just has to shoot but he sends, me, the crowd and the Newcastle defenders the wrong way with an outrageous cutback at a ridiculous angle before calmly slotting it past the keeper.

Loved the Sarabia one too.

Cunha at Forest for me. Sarabia's was brilliant, and the first one I thought of, but he's not shown enough to convince me that he could do it again.

When you see all those Neto moments it just reminds you of what we have missed a lot of this season .
Exactly what I was thinking as watching that. Such a shame.

Cunha at Forest for me. Sarabia's was brilliant, and the first one I thought of, but he's not shown enough to convince me that he could do it again.
I’m not sure that’s relevant. Neves never repeated his Derby goal but it doesn’t change he fact it’s one of the best goals I’ve ever seen.

1. Sarabia v Spurs (great movement, good ball in, incredible first touch and volley)
2. Neto v West Brom (hoorayyyyyyyy..... Goal!)
3. Hwang v Newcastle (great move and classy finish after putting the defender on his arse)

Mention for Cunha v Forest but it was just a finish in that one for me, the defending was dogshit.

Its Sarabia, all day long. If the Cunha gaol v Forest goal had been against us the verdict thread on the defending would have been 300 pages long.

Went for Sarabia.

Loved that Doyle thundercunt too. Is that the only goal we’ve scored from outside the box this season?

Hwang against Newcastle for me. You're all surprised, I know.

I’m not sure that’s relevant.
Then again, it's not your vote, is it? ;)
Neves never repeated his Derby goal but it doesn’t change he fact it’s one of the best goals I’ve ever seen.
Couldn't agree more but, as TT has noted, something like that from Ruben was always likely. Sarabia fluffs more chances than he connects with, from what I've seen.

Sarabia
Cunha (Forest)
Hwang (Brentford)

Back