• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Goals on Saturday (Week 27)

Very very harsh, as I had nothing to gain from only having 10. I didn't have any advantage from making a genuine mistake. I had 10 teams to score goals and one not to. They have always been the rules. I have never seen anything written that you can't have a team to score and not to score. As long as you have 10 teams and 1 not to score.
Anyway, it's your game and your rules. Just it is obvious what has happened, it was a mistake, but according to the rules, I can't see that I have infringed them. Hahaha

Quirk - you've got my score wrong - you've given me 3 points for Peterborough but they didn't score. Need to take 3 points off me

I'm 8 points light for the Utd game, but then 2 points too many in the table. Should be 589.

Very very harsh, as I had nothing to gain from only having 10. I didn't have any advantage from making a genuine mistake. I had 10 teams to score goals and one not to. They have always been the rules. I have never seen anything written that you can't have a team to score and not to score. As long as you have 10 teams and 1 not to score.
Anyway, it's your game and your rules. Just it is obvious what has happened, it was a mistake, but according to the rules, I can't see that I have infringed them. Hahaha

Quirks rules are binding not advisory. You fucked up, get over it hahahahahhahahah. :icon_wink: :stirthepot:

Quirks rules are binding not advisory. You $#@!ed up, get over it hahahahahhahahah. :icon_wink: :stirthepot:

Did I? I chose 10 teams to score and 1 not to score. They are the rules, there has never been a rule that you can't have a team to score and the same team not to score. Just saying like!!! Hahahahhah

Dont cry, get over it, have a great day. xx

The rules have been linked on this part of the forum this season. Now go and get some fresh air and dont be a moron again. xx

The rules have been linked on this part of the forum this season. Now go and get some fresh air and dont be a moron again. xx

I get plenty of fresh air !
10 teams with goals, 1 not to score. Nothing about having the same team to score and not to score. It is disadvantageous to do it and was obviously a mistake, but it isn't against the rules. You can keep the points, it's only a game and there is no need to call me a moron on the internet. Insulting people doesn't make you right, just, or fair.
For one moment I thought it might have to do for mentioning your mates censorship, only yesterday. But no, I will put it down to you haven't read your own rules.

Somebody pass him a tissue.

I am happy. I realise how good my question was, that got a thread censored, because the Pro EU, got completly knocked out by my question. Far from crying, I take it as a massive compliment, that someone as intelligent as Vis tells us he is, had to act in that way. Your hero was floored and you don't like it.
I wouldn't have mentioned it, but to start talking on another thread about Brexit, after he closed the other one, I had to stand by principles.
If you think you can get back at me by inventing rules to take 3 points off me, that's fine.
Censorship and cheating are very closely related.

Back