• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hereford

Hereford Wolf

Reaction score
A lot of sadness in the city tonight.

They could of been OK with just 4 days of Rooney's wages.

or they could have been ok with decent owners.

Tommy Agombar has stepped down as a director of Hereford United, and they have now been accepted into the Southern League Premier Division.

Looks like the end is near for Hereford.

CVA rejected by HMRC and they have until September 1st to pay their debts.

Previous owner who is banned from having anything to do with club has sold his shares to a company that basically asset strip debt riddled companies.

Looks like they will have to start again like Chester, Newport, Accrington and Wimbledon.

There could be good times ahead, but a long way into the future....

"Hereford United have been banned from all football and football activity after failing to comply with the orders to of the Independent Regulatory Commission, the Football Association have announced.

The FA had asked Hereford and club officer Alan McCarthy to provide documentation regarding the Owners’ & Directors’ Test Regulations, but both parties have thus far failed to do so."

Real, real shame for my hometown.

"Hereford United have been banned from all football and football activity after failing to comply with the orders to of the Independent Regulatory Commission, the Football Association have announced.

The FA had asked Hereford and club officer Alan McCarthy to provide documentation regarding the Owners’ & Directors’ Test Regulations, but both parties have thus far failed to do so."

They have never had it so good, that's the favourite phrase of those who have never had it better.

As the corrupt owners launder their money into the PL 's elite, the very culture of bread and butter english football,sees another club thrown onto the rubbish tip.

Sad day for Hereford United and their supporters. .
The FA put money and greed , before looking out for the culture and history of our beautiful game.

The reason Hereford are in this state is due to their owners being useless and basically morons. Nothing to do really with the FA putting money first. In fact, the FA are trying to help them but the owners of the club have left them with no choice.

The reason English football is in the state it is, is because the FA sold our history and culture to the biggest buyer. Football didn't start in 92. It is our history, our culture. Fuck sky tv, fuck the PL and fuck the FA.

Bet it's better in Spain isn't it?

Sort of,(wasn't going to mention Spain.) The FA aren't directly responsible for Hereford. My point is that they were the custodians of our beautiful game and they sold it to the highest bidder and have sold the very soul of English football.

Works for me, i watch a hell of a lot more football now than i did before 1992.

Back