• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hereford

It could've passed some time, i just ended up sorting out a few Christmas presents instead so no real disappointment here.

Excellent stuff. How hard is it to understand that the Hereford powers that be have been utter and complete $#@!s? Trying to deflect that to the FA in this is bollocks.

I was going to post a long post in reply, about the FA. I would be wasting my time.

If a shop has no security officer, children will come in and steel sweets. Of course, the shop didn't steel the sweets.

I've been in plenty of shops without 'security officers' and i've never stolen any sweets.

The security officer isn't there to stop the children, that don't steel sweets, Mark.

You said children would 'steel' sweets if there was no security officer, seems a pretty bold generalisation to me, one that was easily dismissed by my youthful honesty and proud support of small local businesses.

Doesn't really matter, does it? If there was enough motivation in the people of Hereford to keep the little club alive - or even prosperous - it could be so.

You said children would 'steel' sweets if there was no security officer, seems a pretty bold generalisation to me, one that was easily dismissed by my youthful honesty and proud support of small local businesses.

As you know, I didn't mean all children. Sorry if you were offended.

FA have now lifted the ban after Hereford did what they were asked.

Hereford United Supporters Trust have formed a new club named Hereford FC. They are optimistic that they will be able to play at Edgar Street, and hope they are placed in the pyramid system for 2015/16 season.

Good news indeed. Stories such as Accrington and AFC Wimbledon show that a recovery can be made.

Hereford United Supporters Trust have formed a new club named Hereford FC. They are optimistic that they will be able to play at Edgar Street, and hope they are placed in the pyramid system for 2015/16 season.

Best of luck to them

Hereford FC have been allocated into the Midland Football League Premier Division for the 2015-16 season. This league is at level nine in the pyramid, so they have a lot to do to get back to conference level, but at least they have a football club again in Hereford.

Hereford FC have been allocated into the Midland Football League Premier Division for the 2015-16 season. This league is at level nine in the pyramid, so they have a lot to do to get back to conference level, but at least they have a football club again in Hereford.

FC Utd started 1 level lower & are now in the Conference North approx. a decade later at level 6 so there is hope for Hereford

Hereford FC are playing FC Utd in a pre season friendly at Edgar St.

FC Utd started 1 level lower & are now in the Conference North approx. a decade later at level 6 so there is hope for Hereford

I think Hereford were a touch fortunate to be placed in the MFL premier division. They could easily have been put in a division or two lower.

Back