• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

How did he get a whip in? - Wolves Fancast 33

I enjoy the fancasts but there seems something wrong with the audio levels.
The music is very loud but the speaking is quiet, as though its in the background rather than the foreground.

It's a shame as I enjoy the banter and opinions expressed and hope you continue onwards and upwards.

The music is very loud but the speaking is quiet, as though its in the background rather than the foreground.

It's a shame as I enjoy the banter and opinions expressed and hope you continue onwards and upwards.

We've had an issue with the audio this week. It seemed fine when we uploaded it but it doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm going to try to work on it and re-upload it this evening.

Glad you enjoy the podcasts!

Glad it's not just me.

Right then. We've done some tinkering and the podcast should be louder now. Some background noise though due to this but you should be able to hear the gang better.

Thanks for that.
The sound's a lot more balanced and apart from a few bumps and clumps, is a lot better. ;)

Back