• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield 1 - Wolves 4 verdict thread

How did we line up then? Afobe playing behind Dicko? Is he the second coming of George Ndah!?

Matt Doherty MOTM.

Great win. We could have thumped them by more. Nice to see us win there for a change.

You've got to love Lycan. Not only does he almost guarantee an away victory but also makes me chuckle with his motm choices. I hope he's right with this one and I suppose at least he has not picked an ex wolf from the opposition!

Haha. Struggling to pick a MOTM tbh. Really good team performance. Stears, Price, Afobe, Nouha and Kuszczak were pick of the bunch.

KJ answers his critics.

You can change that sig now Lycan :D

great win and 4 goals, even if the stats look a bit ropey!

So on a midweek match against our bogey team we record our biggest midweek away win this century against a side we have beaten only one time in 25 years. Boy did we need that result. Really proves my theory that you can predict sweet feck all with us this year. Great bounce back from Saturday and well needed given other results keeping us in touch but still outsiders for the play offs.

Sounds like a fine performance and, fingers crossed, we may have found the answer to our No. 10 conundrum. It's certainly a roller-coaster ride, this season. So frustrating we can't play to our potential every week, because we surely have the players capable of getting us into the top 6, at least. Saturday's game is huge (though it really shouldn't have been), and we couldn't have wished for a better confidence booster than giving a bogey team a thumping. Well done, lads.

bloody hell have just seen the stats 31 shots from them and 13 on target! Even better that we converted 4 from 6 on target. About time this we got something from this lot. Rub of the green innit!

I remember us dominating at Rotherham early into the season and we lost. $#@! happens.

i know! certainly not complaining quirk, i'd be happy with those ropey stats and a 4-1 win every week :)

Back