• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, Can you believe the expense and trouble that we're gonna go to to watch some more of this shite?
Not to mention getting up at 0400 for the privelidge

Yep. When I booked the flights I was hoping we would have a new manager and possibly be challenging for the play-offs.
I think it's safe to say that this will be our last trip over while Jacketts remains in charge.

VLP beats his man, does another bit of fuckery aboutery and falls over...
With no Huddersfield player within 2 yards he claims a foul...
Dear God!

Hold on - we may actually be making a substitution

If at the end of this he comes out with the ' Pleased we kept a clean sheet ' stuff I will go outside and throw eggs at things.

If at the end of this he comes out with the ' Pleased we kept a clean sheet ' stuff I will go outside and throw eggs at things.

Please make sure that they have gone off then - really can't have you wasting food in times of austerity

We get away with it as Wells miscontrols a cross & somehow we keep it out long enough for Saville to get fouled

That's something that slipped past me!
Apparently Ebanks Blake just made a great clearance for Wolves...

Can you reach Kenny Jackett from where you live?

Absolutely typical of Jackett's style of management... Subs get up and start warming up, trying to get something going to get us a win, but no, let's park the bus and play it safe....

68mins - its not working Kenny

Just change something - anything

Wolves long throw just reaches the edge of the penalty area with everyone else in the 6 yard box

He'll crow about a good point and a clean sheet if this stays the same. Newsflash for you Ken, none of us want to fucking 0-0 our way to 50 points. Not in this poxy league.

Siggy plays in Mason - in the goal!!!!!

Don't get excited as he is flagged offside

Another shot on target. It's on ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back