• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

International Wolves

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Iorfa and Hause both start for the England U20's v Mexico

I wish them both well, and hopefully they will return to Molineux uninjured.

Anywhere I can watch it? I can't find any links to it online

Has Sako been called up for the 2 Mali friendlies? I know that some of the African teams don't normally bring over some / all of their European based players for friendlies.

Sako tweeted he was playing (v Ghana?)

If I lived in London, I would have.

If only your location on your account was correct......

I have been meaning to change it... I just didn't envisage a situation like this. ;)

Not Ghana but still playing

sako bakary @sakobakary26 · 5h 5 hours ago
Playing tonight against my bro @aubameyang7. Bonne chance frero. #mali #gabon #friend #friendly #foot…

Managed to get a quick report from a mate who went last night.

Iorfa's fucking massive but thought he looked a little bit clumsy at times, not entirely comfortable on the ball. Understandably won everything in the air and was pretty quick alongside their two nippy strikers. Hause was decent in the first half but got torn to bits in the second half, all of their attacks after the break were down his side, but he wasn't given much protection, I'm not sure kids at that age are cut out to play 3-5-2 really. Jack Barmby wanted to play as a winger but didn't do the defensive side of things very well at all.

With Sako having a game on Tuesday night in Ghana, I guess we'll go through the will he, won't he guessing game on whether he starts on Friday. Given his importance to the team and lack of options on the left I feel he has to if in any shape to do so and expect he will.

Deffo Sako has to play as often as possible. While he frustrates the life outta me, we always look disjointed without him in the team, we currently seem to have no-one else who can fulfill this role, was hoping JordanGraham would be the man but guess he's still injured or KJ doesn't think he's ready

Managed to get a quick report from a mate who went last night.

If they were playing a 3-5-2 I'm not sure how much can actually be gleaned about them from the match seeing as it must be a nearly totally alien system to them at this point.

I haven't bothered to look, but Is Hennessey still in the WElsh squad?
In fact, has he even played a single game since he left?

I haven't bothered to look, but Is Hennessey still in the WElsh squad?
In fact, has he even played a single game since he left?

Yes, he is still their first choice keeper (played yesterday). For Palace he sits on the bench and plays in cup games. I guess it's a step up from sitting on the bench in League 2

Back