• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware this goes against the grain of blaming him for everything but I'd suggest the players portion a significant portion of blame. 2-0, sloppy defending for 2 of the goals including one a kid would have saved.
They’re all to blame.

Tbf, that's not the case with all of them, not like we have nailed on starters all through the first XI.

Hwang is first choice, you'd expect Hugo, Doyle, Sasa and Sarabia to be strong options too, not like we've has Fraser, Hodge and Gonzalez starting

If Sarabia starts another competitive game for us we are in trouble.

I was very happy with GON after the Man United game but in reality that was a one off… it’s a shame its gone so sour fast but he can just fuck off

Reactions: b3h
Anyone think we are going to win this? I'm going 4-3 now we've tired them out a bit and put on our fresh legs.

I'm aware this goes against the grain of blaming him for everything but I'd suggest the players portion a significant portion of blame. 2-0, sloppy defending for 2 of the goals including one a kid would have saved.

???

The players have had their fair share of naming and shaming and criticism on this thread.

Who's responsible for organising and motivating the players? McKenna's certainly done his job

At every given opportunity there’s a Wolves player with their arms out whinging.

So, who out of these players tonight have made a case to start against City?

???

The players have had their fair share of naming and shaming and criticism on this thread.

Who's responsible for organising and motivating the players? McKenna's certainly done his job

Can't really plan for individual errors though.

This second half has been awful so there is plenty to have a go at him for but we should have gone in 2-0 up at half time if the players had done the basics.

It’s utterly shocking. The only positive can be he’s failing so fast they might take action.

Has anyone ever been sacked after a carabao cup loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back