• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeff Shi letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts; glad he's addressed some questions. Happy Fosun aren't selling and can understand the tightening of the purse strings, although it's obviously very disappointing.

I think questions need to be asked about the mistakes that have led us here.

Not adequately replacing people respected within the industry and replacing them with amateurs and charlatans. Who's fault was that Jeff?

For me, Jeff took the plaudits when everything was going well, he needs to shoulder the blame now we're headed off the rails.

Years of Jeff's mismanagement have led us here. In my opinion, it's time he went.

Fuck off Jeff.

Meaning you haven't read through the several dedicated threads

"Here's MY view, I won't bother reading yours"
Here's a link to the dedicated Shi's letter thread

In case you were interested.

Does the paint job at the Molineux need its own thread? I mean that’s some terrible neglect right there.

Do we need a "Should Jeff Go?" poll/thread? Or is there one knocking about from last season?

Plenty.
I think Dude is used to the Mix where every aspect of every subject has to have its own thread.
... otherwise, with their policing system you will be silenced, you will go direct to Jail, you do not pass Go and you do not collect 200 pounds. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back